Monday, June 3, 2013

WEBSITE OF THE MONTH: ADEN + ANAIS


Alright ladies & gents, my fav' website for the month of June is the aden + anais product site. This brand is absolutely amazing. The products are made of a pure cotton muslin material.

I am absolutely obsessed with this brand (my fav' design as of now is the 'Make Believe' line). The muslin material gets softer as you wash it and even in this blistering, Texas heat, the swaddling cloths are still breathable and do not over heat my boy while I'm using it to cover him from the sun. 

They have great designs for both baby boys & girls (including an adorable Hello Kitty line that I'm not allowed to buy my son, says my husband! lol), the colors are vibrant and the feel can only be described as "yummy". They dont stop at swaddling cloths either! Aden + Anais offer crib sheets, burp cloths, blankets, and an organic line!

The website has great info on the benefits of swaddling and how to swaddle. They also ship quickly and I have never had an issue with using the site. Aden + Anais might deserve this month and next! :) 

Happy Browsing + Shopping!

-Ashly & RJ (covered in Aden+Anais in the pic below)



No comments:

Post a Comment