Monday, March 4, 2013

WEBSITE OF THE MONTH: LAND OF NOD


Every month I will pick a website that is a fabulous find for everything and anything BABY and post a link to the site on my blog*! 

This month I have chosen the Land of Nod website.It has amazing baby & child products including furniture, play-time products and ideas, bathing and feeding, and much more! Land of Nod only has 5 stores nation wide ( Illinois and Washington, how I envy you) but the website is amazing! I have ordered a lot of products and am always satisfied with the ease of shopping on the website and the quality of their products.I also registered with them for my baby shower and the customer service reps are extremely friendly and helpful. Check them out! 

*You can find the link to Land of Nod in the right hand column of Rock-A-Buy Babies blog under 'This Months Favorite Website'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment