Sunday, March 3, 2013

DRY YOUR BABY BOTTLES ON THE LAWN


While I was pregnant, I was shopping at BuyBuyBaby in Dallas, TX and came across this adorable drying rack made by a company called Boon Inc. It was like the Heavens had opened up to shine light on this product as I was walking by (that's how amazed I was) because I had just recently had a chit-chat with my mother about not wanting an ugly, bulky drying rack sitting on my counter top!


The piece you see in the picture above is called 'Lawn' and the pictures of the pieces below are called 'Stem' and 'Twig'.

























The Twig and Stem parts are meant to hold onto the nipples, pacifiers, and all the other small items as to leave room on the Lawn for the bottles! Pretty cool idea and it looks beautiful put together (even when its full of bottle parts.)

I purchased mine at BuyBuyBaby in Dallas and haven't seen it anywhere else but you can order online or check out the store locator on the Boon Inc. website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment