Friday, March 1, 2013

Little Noses: Fun & Function



While a baby with a stuffy nose is No Fun, I cant help but smile every time I pull out my Little Noses box (isn't the little baby on the saline bottle just adorable?!) Anyways, the Little Noses aspirator is by far the best one I've tried;I'd say 3-4 other aspirators got a chance and didn't make the cut.

I started with the big blue aspirator I was given at the hospital when RJ was born but, let's face it, unless your child is born with the nostril size of an 18 year old boy, it's just too dang big. I made my way through a few others until RJ came down with a little cold and I had to buy the saline spray (aspirator included.) The Little Noses aspirator is the perfect size for infants and is angled so that the process of sucking mucus out of a crying child's nose is as painless and comfortable as possible for both parent and baby. 

Where can you pick one up? I've seen them at both Target and CVS.

Bottom Line: Good things come in small packages

No comments:

Post a Comment