Monday, August 19, 2013

Fresh Food Is Better for Baby. Let Munchkin Help.

I bought the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder a couple months ago to try out on my baby boy and I finally broke it out of the packaging this week. What a success--he absolutely loved it! 
          

Now, I wont lie, it was a little gross watching the soft banana ooze out of the net but it was so satisfying watching my little guy enjoy fresh foods. It took him all of 5 seconds to figure out that there was food in the "pacifier" before he latched on and got to business! (My boy is already a fat kid at heart! He loves food) I'm going to try to put some mango or melon in the net and see how that works out (it works great with super soft fruits & veggies). 

The one down-side to this product is that it's a little bit of a hassle to clean. The banana that was left in the netting was gooey and hard to get out of the stitching that holds the net together. It took me about 5 minutes to clean by hand (I could tell as soon as I opened the feeder and glanced inside that a spin through the dish washer would not do the trick.) Five minutes as a mom with an infant is too long to spend cleaning one item...I will, however, be sucking it up and dealing with having to clean it because it is such a great little product from every other angle. 

You can find this little feeder at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Babies"R"Us, etc and will only run you about $8.00. Happy Feeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment