Monday, July 1, 2013

SIT & STROLL BY LILLY GOLD


I'm sure you remember how I raved about the Orbit G2 stroller and I'm still in love with it. (I'm actually about to buy the 'Next Step' system now that my little one is not so little.) Anyways, I bought the Lilly Gold 5-in-1 stroller because it was recommended by my mother-in-law (she used it with all 5 of her children) for traveling purposes; this is a FAA-certified stroller which means that airlines will allow it onto their planes!

Let me tell you, this stroller is so versatile and I LOVE it! It has a wide seat and neck support pillow attachment so baby is comfortable even on long trips. The wheels tuck into the bottom of the seat and release with the simple pull of a lever. The steering handles slide into and out of the top of the stroller just as easy as the wheels do. The picture below was taken off the Lilly Gold website and shows how the stroller/car seat can be used.


Now that my household has two strollers, one stroller is in my husband's car and one is in my SUV. The Lilly Gold stroller is an excellent purchase (it will run you back about $350) if you plan on traveling with your little one or just enjoy the simplicity of all-in-one type products. 

Happy Strolling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment