Monday, April 1, 2013

WEBSITE OF THE MONTH: BABYCENTER.COM

Alright moms & dads, as promised, here is the website of the month for April: BABYCENTER.COM.

This website is amazing. It walks expecting mothers through each week of pregnancy with videos, ideas on how to cope and relax, things to consider (like the type of birth you'd like, spouse's feelings, etc.), in depth information about what to expect as far as your mood and weight, how your baby is growing and developing, and they even have pictures of what your baby should look like during each specific week! 

BabyCenter was a huge help to me as a first time mom because, for one, I didn't know what to expect and, for two, it gave me something to look forward to during the weeks that I was simply waiting for my next doctor's appointment!

Once your baby is born, BabyCenter just keeps giving! You can opt into continuing to receive emails on how your baby should be developing each week after birth; they even continue providing you with all their goodies well into your child's toddler months and small child stages.

They also have an App! Everything sent right to your phone (I couldn't get enough of it.) You can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc!

Check them out! The link can be found to the right of my blog under 'This Month's Favorite Website'.





No comments:

Post a Comment